Friday, March 26, 2010

Bouquets


I have not been able to shake the thought of lovely button bouquets (thanks Meg!). After seeing this one on Letters4Lilly's Etsy page, I fell in love all over again. My grandmother and great-grandmother had a lot of brooches. Some were just Avon pieces from 20+ years ago, but there are some really unique ones in the bunch.

So...I'm going to attempt to make my button bouquet! I ordered a vintage tin filled with mixed cream/white buttons from Ebay, which should be arriving soon. Give me some wire and needle-nosed pliers and I'll be on my way. It should be interesting to see, especially since I don't consider myself especially crafty. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. yay!!!! i'm sure it'll look soo pretty :) and if not, you can coerce some of your craftier friends into doing it for you.... but not me, because i'm not crafty :) xo

    ReplyDelete