Thursday, March 4, 2010

Things I know right now (I think!)

The Venue:
Table Rock State Park Lodge

The Dress/Veil:
It's a secret! I'll say that the dress is a Casablanca and the veil was made by Erica Koesler.

The Food:
Aunt Sue's Country Kitchen, Pickens, SC

The Photographer:
the lovely and talented Jessica Raney!

The Girls:
My MOH is my sister, Kayla. The other girls are close friends that I have known for many years. Anna is my oldest friend (we go way back to 6th grade!). Steph is one of the first people I met at PC and we've been BFF's ever since. Kari is another PC friend who is one of my fave people ever. Megan is our "cupid" since she finally gave us the push to get together!

The Boys:
The Best Man (don't want to abbreviate this as BM...haha!) is Andrew's father. His groomsmen are: Scott, his brother; Joel, his closest friend from Reinhardt and bandmate; Jeff, his bandmate in the WOW; Brad, who is Steph's husband and a good friend of both myself and Andrew.

The Officiant:
Andrew's oldest brother, Jody, is a pastor at Campus Church of Christ in Norcross.

The Videographer:
Andrew's brother-in-law, Aaron, will be filming our wedding as a gift to us. He's extremely talented, so I know it will be great. And since I wasn't planning to spend the $$ on a videographer, getting one for free is so sweet!

That's about all I know for now (or as it should be titled - things I cannot change my mind about).

No comments:

Post a Comment