Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Favors

When we got engaged, I told myself that I was not going to do favors. I thought they were wastes of money and time. I didn't think any of my guests would want a frame/bar of soap/candle with our names and wedding date. When I told my mom that I wasn't going to do the imprinted cocktail napkins, I think the poor woman died a little on the inside. I'm still hoping to talk her out of the napkins (or order just one set for her), but I did run across this idea on Martha Stewart Weddings.


The company that makes these lollipops, Ju-C Suckers, has tons of different styles, flavors and colors (one is even "sweet tea"--for real). I think I'm going to replicate the Martha Stewart idea using these apple shaped lollipops.

The small one on the left is $0.50 and the large one is $0.95. Ju-C Suckers will send them to you wrapped in cellophane (like in the photo above-you provide the ribbon) with a custom label on the back. LOVE IT!

1 comment:

  1. my opinion would have to be not to worry about the napkins. I am not sure anyone even noticed them and to make matters worse we are STILL eating with them after 3 1/2 years b/c we ordered too many!

    ReplyDelete